Tuesday, October 28, 2008

hey Sascha, missed you this morning

Sascha, I hope I didn't leave you behind this morning; I was at Rock Arch till about 8:06 and then I took off.
The run this morning (to Ardmore and back) was a bit wet and the air was harder for me to breathe. I took two short walking breaks besides stopping at Commerce to cash my paycheck haha.
Felt good when it was over, gotta go to class now :)

5 comments:

sascha patel said...

hey Sarah,
I'm really sorry about this morning.
I woke up a few minutes late and when I looked outside my window, it dampened my spirits!
Sorry.
Hoping you didn't wait too long.
love
Sascha

P.S. could I have your no. please?! Next time I'll promise to call.

Sarah said...

No worries ladies--let's try wake-up calls for next time :o)

It certainly was a little hard to run against the strong winds and erratic rains, but Jess and I embraced the elements to Wynnewood and back. According to mapmyrun.com, that gives 6 miles.

In between steady strides and visionary talk, I enjoyed dodging through piles of leaves and hopping over puddles of water. Thank you Jess for an awesome run!

love,

sarah

Catherine said...

Allison and I ran a windy but otherwise enjoyable 9.6 miles (according to gmap-pedometer.com) around Bryn Mawr and to Villanova and back!

Was I supposed to hop *over* the puddles of water? I think I just ran right through them. :-)

mishi said...

wow you guys are so inspirational, i was scared of getting sick (i know i know we would have ran the marathon in this weather) however after lab i just didn't see myself running in the wet/cold weather. however i went to the gym in the evening and did numerous cardio for about 40 minutes and then did some ab and great arm toning exercises! i'll have to show you guys.

mishi said...

sorry i missed the group run..i had to turn in stuff for my thesis by 5 i thought i'd have it done by 4:30 but i was too hopeful. i did however manage to fit in a short jog of my own to haverford and back and then ran to my class at the english house..
sorry i'm lame :(