the shopping list/menu is:
pasta: spa-ghet-ti
sauces: marinara (vegetarian), alfredo and/or pesto
---> do people want to/know how to make these from scratch? if so, respond with the ingredients necessary, otherwise just buy the prepared stuff
toppins: parmesan cheese
dish of veggggiieeess yummmm: carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, spinach, ?????
salad: lettuce/spinach, olives, tomatoes, olive oil and vinegar for dressing
bread: buy loaves that are already buttered and garlic-ed, or just plain ones and we can add those ingredients. either way, we have to warm them in the oven.
dessert: sarah, are we allowed to have dessert? If so, I think it should be ice cream.
that's all I can think of. Reply with modifications.
As usual, I won't be able to go on the run because I work at Bertucci's :( but HAVE FUN for me!
--
Sarah Alibabaie
Bryn Mawr College '09
Do not think that he is not to be feared;
--better think that he cannot be withstood.
-The Book of Documents, Book V, Section 1
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The Menu looks delicious to me! Dessert is ok, but we should have something lighter, say perhaps... FRUIT!
Post a Comment