I don't think that we pause often enough to think about how much everyone has been doing to make all this happen, so I'd like to take a moment to say thank you.
Mary Florence: thank you for facilitating last week's discussion. Emily: thank you for leading us through so many beautiful routes. Sarah: thank you for planning the Spaghetti Dinner. I'm already kinda hungry... Michelle: thank you for coordinating the registration packet-pick up, we'd be number-less without you. Neha: thank you for organizing transportation matters, the run to Philly woulda been longer than the race. Jess: thank you for being our driver and such a constantly uplifting fellow runner. EVERYONE: thank you for your faith in this all-new Multi-faith Running Initiative, for making time in your day to run with one another and every Wednesday before sunset to feed the body, mind, and soul all in one.
For me, MRI has been all that I've ever envisioned, and more--because of you. And I hope that for all of us, this is just the beginning of a lifelong commitment to running with faith. ...Anyone thinking about another marathon, in the Spring maybe?! :D
At Villanova....
Caught IN-ACTION!! But, way too fast for my camera:
No comments:
Post a Comment